People grow, and so does their skin. But in today’s generation where the world is suffering from excess pollution, dust, and harmful sun rays and so, gone are the days when the skin used to naturally shine and glow as the age progressed. Today, after mid-twenties of any person, the skin starts losing its charm and glow, and ones expectation to look as fifteens after the age of mid-twenties starts losing hope. But with proper health care, and skin maintenance one can retain the glow of the face and live a healthy charming life with a beautiful face. You can retain its glow and prevent wrinkles and acne on the face by avoiding few things, and following some anti-dust, anti-radiation methods. There are certain products available today applying which one can retain their beauty.
Things to do for your skin:
- Apply Sunscreen before going out:-Ultraviolet rays are the most dangerous elements for your skin and especially for your face. So before going out never forget to apply a good Sunscreen ointments and creams. Everybody loves to have a sunbath or at least let your skin feel the warmth of sunrays but without using sun cream it could cause wrinkles on your face.
- Have a healthy diet:- Having a healthy diet is must for a fit body, and a glowing face. Green vegetables, juice especially one which is rich in ingesting plenty of vitamins C, E, A and beta-carotene are the key ingredients for your face beauty. One should always avoid junk foods, oily foods and food saturated with butter. One ought to have a heavy meal in the morning, lighter in noon and lighter at supper.
- Drink Plenty of water: Drinking lots of water is a must for every person as it increases blood circulation, and removes all the toxins from your body. You must drink at least 7 to 8 glass of water every day.
- Use eye Cream: Eyes are the most delicate part of your body, so it must be handled with tender, love, and care. Using eye creams reduces wrinkles, prevents dust to enter the eyes and keeps the eye clean and removes wrinkles.
Things to avoid for your skin:
- Avoid Smoking: Smoking is the most destroying thing for your face and the whole body. It causes wrinkles around the lips, make it darker and may cause your face, lips to dry up.
- Avoid economising on Moisturizers: A moisturized skin is a soft, sweet and glowing skin. And it helps skin to retain its beauty for a long time.
• Avoid being reluctant about your skincare: your face deals with so much of pollution, dust, toxins, oil, sweat every day and so being reluctant about your skincare will harm the skin day by day. So take care of your skin regularly and with proper care.